2017-10-04T14:50:00 CET: English
pdf-file: Marknadskommunikation Deflamo 4 oktober 2017-en
News Update: Deflamo Releases Product Sheet for Soft PVC
Karlshamn on October 4, 2017
The new product sheet describes three products that exemplify different applications for plasticised PVC, where Apyrum is added to the formulation in order to meet the requirements of the product.
The product sheet is intended to target product developers, business developers and others who work with plasticised PVC, its formulation and features from a technical and commercial perspective.
The product data sheet and the three described examples of products and formulations are results from several years of application development. The product sheet’s conclusions can be summarized as follows:
- Three product samples based on formulations that can substitute toxic and harmful flame retardants with similar or better fire performance
- The combination of environmentally sound formulation in combination with high flame retardancy is possible
- Data from cone calorimetry illustrates:
- Apyrum is adding functionality and value to commercial applications
- Apyrum and Pevalen functions well in combination
- Possible to exclude ATO and Phosphate esters and still meet highest flame retardancy requirements
- Apyrum outperforms ATO regarding smoke release
- Apyrum is synergistic with ATH and ZHS
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Westin, Managing Director
Telephone: +46 70 418 49 59
Read about Deflamo AB at www.deflamo.com
Deflamo is a specialty chemical company that develops, produces and markets environmentally superior flame retardants under the product name Apyrum. Apyrum is a patented, environmentally-friendly and biodegradable alternative to hazardous flame retardants that are harmful to the environment and health. The company is listed on Nasdaq First North. Avanza is the company’s Certified Advisor.